Balanced Haircare Studio
At Balanced Haircare Studio be prepared for a natural hair salon experience unlike any other. Our stylist(s) have a serious love for, patience and knowledge of caring for natural hair. When you come to us, you can sit back and relax and know that you and your kinks, coils or curls will be taken care of. We will nurture and care for your natural hair, ensuring it reaches its optimal health and all that comes with it.
Please read through our salon policies below prior to booking your appointment. By booking an appointment you have agreed to be bound by these policies. Check back in regularly as these are subject to change.
Opening Hours (Balanced Haircare Studio)
Saturday - Monday - Closed
Tuesday - 9:15am - 5:15pm
Wednesday - 10:00am - 3:30pm
Thursday & Friday - 9:15am - 5:15pm
Located in Warrens Park North, Barbados. Directions will be sent after the booking confirmation is received.
Covid 19 Guidelines
- Wearing of a mask is mandatory.
- Your temperature will be checked and hands sanitized upon entry to the salon.
- Only clients receiving services may enter the salon. No additional guest or children are allowed, unless they are being serviced. One parent/ward accompanying a child is okay to stay.
- If you have a cough, fever, are sick, or have any Covid-19 symptoms please cancel and reschedule your appointment.
- Clients are required to text or call upon arrival and wait until they are asked to enter.
Booking an Appointment
- We know that your time is extremely precious so to ensure we don't waste it, an appointment is required for all services.
- Appointments are booked here. Click the 'Add to cart' button, select a date and then click on the time box to see available options. After selecting your date and time, click the 'Book Now' button and the appointment will be added to your cart. Check out as usual if you are finished shopping.
- Your appointment will be reserved for five minutes after being added to your cart. Once you complete checkout your appointment is secured. If you don't complete checkout within five minutes of adding an appointment to your cart, the slot you selected will become available again for someone else to choose.
- Bookings open the 15th of the month for the coming month. E.g. January15th for bookings for February.
Cancellation and Late Policy
- We understand that things can pop up that may set you back a little on time. Please let us know as soon as possible, if you believe you will be late for an appointment.
- A 15 minute grace period will be granted for all appointments. After this time we reserve the right to cancel your appointment or you may not receive the full service as initially planned.
- If you need to cancel your appointment please notify us at least 48 hours ahead of your appointment. Email: email@example.com; Whatsapp/call - 246 243-8521.
- Ensure that your hair is taken down and ready to be shampooed. If your hair requires extensive detangling, an extra charge will apply. Extensive detangling is usually required for persons who have not cleansed or detangled their hair within a four week period of their appointment, or where excess matting is apparent.
- Extensive detangling fees start at USD $10 per 20 mins.
- Note that this will be stepping into your appointment time and you may not be able to get the full service as planned.
- You will be told if your hair requires extensive detangling either during your hair/scalp analysis or during the detangling session after your conditioner phase.
- First time appointments will be asked to complete our intake form prior to arriving at your appointment. This will be sent to you after your appointment is booked.
Services and Service Cost
- We specialize in twist, flat twist and coils/curls defined services. As we build in our experience, we may offer a wider variety of services.
- The booking price noted is our starting price for about shoulder length, medium density hair. Additional charges may apply if your hair is very long and/or thick (dense).
- You will be notified prior to the start of your cleanse session if this is the case.
- We currently service Beauties from the age of 8 and up. Parents/Guardians who leave while their Beauty is being serviced should be back on time to pick them up. $20 will be applied per 15min period for late pick ups.
- If you are unhappy with any aspect of your service please let us know prior to leaving the salon. We value your feedback and can only improve if you let us know where we are falling short.
- We strive on positive energy and mindfulness. No abusive language or negativity please.
- We love taking photos and videos of our work from time to time. This is to document your journey with us and also for us to use on our social and other platforms. If you prefer for your photos/videos not to be shared, please let us know.
- Please seek permission prior to taking any pics or clips relating to your service.